Thursday, June 25, 2015

New Town, New Show



My first show of the season is this weekend!

Keep in mind that I haven't done a show in a good nine months, and have moved in the intervening time.  My fingers are crossed that I haven't forgotten any major component of the setup, and that I still remember where everything goes in the tent.

Like any show prep, there are a thousand and one little details that still need attending to, but I'm getting excited about getting back in the show routine.  And I'm interested to see what kind of good stories the weekend brings (hopefully no giant bugs or surprise thunderstorms, but you never know!)

But if you're in the Chicago/Evanston area, come see me!  Whatever happens, I'll share my show tales with you here next week!

3 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Bobbie,
Best wishes on your show. I have seen your tent and it is a display of drool worthy jewelry. You are going to knock the socks off of the Chicagoans this weekend.
Therese

KJ said...

Hopefully all your stories will be of mild sunny days, big crowds, and good sales.

Liz said...

It's going to be GREAT! You will sell out!!!