Monday, July 13, 2020

Rebranding and Refreshing

So it's been a while since my last post, and good grief, it feels like a completely different world. I hope that you and yours are well and safe, and finding your way through the challenges of the pandemic as comfortably as possible.

Amid the adventure of figuring out how to work the day job from home, I've finally decided to take the plunge to rebrand Beadsong Jewelry. The banner I've been using is at least twelve years old (!!!). The last time I re-ordered the business cards I display earrings on, I screwed up the format, and they were unusable. If that's not my subconscious sending a sign that it's time to change things up, I don't know what is!

Not sure if brilliant idea - Cheezburger - Funny Memes | Funny ...

I've never had a logo, but I've had a design knocking around in my brain for a long time. I am NOT a visual artist, but I was able to create this, combining my initial with the ideas of a bead and a musical note:

Adding some refreshed typeface, and I'm happy to introduce my new logo:

So I'm changing the banner at the top of this blog, and then it's on to updating my website, actually getting my Etsy page functional, and keeping my Instagram feed lively. It feels good to focus on adding some new energy to all of this - I hope you'll come along on the ride!

No comments: