Friday, February 18, 2011

Searching For My Flip Flops

The weather today is gorgeous. Flat out, full sun, warm your bones, find some sand to wiggle our toes in, play hooky from your obligations gorgeous.


It's putting me in a summertime mood. Even though I know we're probably going to get hit with at least one more cold spell and maybe more snow before it's well and truly Spring, I'm starting to feel like I should get ready for summertime.


This necklace, which is named "Salsa Spiral," captures the feeling of today perfectly. Can't you just feel the warmth of the sun on your face? (and for the beady folks, it's tubular netting and Dutch spiral - breezy fun!)


And really, if we're talking about getting ready for summer, putting on a necklace is so much easier than exercising to look good in the bathing suit...


No comments: