Monday, February 7, 2011

A Box to Berea

Today, I sent off a necklace to be included in an upcoming exhibit at the Artisan's Center in Berea, Kentucky. The exhibit is Works by Members of the Kentucky Guild of Artists and Craftsmen, opening March 5 and running through August 20.

The Artisan's Center is one of the greatest one-stop-eye-candy-overload-places you can imagine. It's chock full of some of the finest artisan crafts you'll find. Honestly, I have done some serious damage to my wallet shopping for gifts in their shop, and enjoyed every moment.

To say I'm thrilled to have a piece in an exhibit at this location is like saying the East Coast has seen a couple of snowflakes this winter.

"Understatement" doesn't even begin to cover it.

Check out the Artisan's Center website: http://www.kentuckyartisancenter.ky.gov/index.aspx

Or, if you're ever driving on I-75 in Kentucky, by all means take exit 77 and treat yourself to a wonderful hour or so of great art. I promise you won't be disappointed.

No comments: