Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Brief Intermission

                                             
 


The next few days will be internet-less for me (gasp horror!!!!).  I'll be back in my hometown to help my mom as she undergoes some surgery - planned, but still should have her out of commission for a few days.

So I'm packing up my seeds and my needles and a few extra prayers and hitting the road.  Y'all behave yourselves (well, as much as any of us ever behave!), and I look forward to catching up on all your creativity and wit when I return next week.

4 comments:

KJ said...

My best wishes to you for a safe trip and your Mom for a quick and full recovery.

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Bobbie,
Have a safe trip and my blessings to your Mom.
Therese

Christine Altmiller said...

healing thoughts to your mom! we will miss you while you are away.

CraftyHope said...

Be safe on the road and I hope your mom heals well. You'll be missed!