Friday, May 17, 2013

Totally Worth It


Did I really need to spend 230 calories on a bag of milk chocolate M&Ms just now?

If I wanted to avoid (a) a completely undignified faceplant into my desk in front of my co-workers, (b) slapping someone for no other reason than hunger made me crazy or (c) breaking into my colleague's locked office to raid her mini-Reese's cups stash....then yes, yes, I totally needed these M&Ms.

Don't judge. Although if you could admit that you're craving some now, too, it would make me feel better!

3 comments:

AntiquityTravelers said...

Milk Chocolate Malt Balls

Liz said...

My latest work "treat" is a few chocolate covered coffee beans when that afternoon yawn and glazed over feeling starts to happen. I know why you like M&M's . . . they look like pretty beads!

Kepi said...

I am not ashamed to admit, that yes I have the occasional indulgence! Mmmmmmmm M&Ms!!!