Wednesday, August 14, 2013

And The Fall Show Season Begins!


This week marks the beginning of the fall show season for me.  If you've been around here for a while, you know that this signals the onset of my own brand of slapstick and wackiness -- attacks of cicadas the size of a B-52, meteorological rolls of the dice, unexpected hairdo's, and the chance to meet wonderful new people.

This weekend is the Woodland Art Fair in Lexington KY, which was a terrifically fun show for me last year.  Here are a few of the freshest things from the work table that will be making their debut at the show.








And hey, if you're around, come visit me in Booth 153!


5 comments:

KJ said...

Good to see you. Good to see you using more wire. Best of all, I love that woven bracelet! What a great texture and lucious color.

Good luck to you.

Karin Slaton said...

Love the sumptuous colors, Bobbie, and all that great texture in these designs. I would love to see that freeform cuff in person - if only Lexington wasn't 400 miles away!

AntiquityTravelers said...

fun! all of the pieces ... but that first bracelet - wow is that cool! guess that mojo showed up :)

Patti Vanderbloemen said...

I hope your show is going well! Beautiful jewelry, especially that bracelet - reminds me of cotton candy!

Unknown said...

Love the bracelet! I've been playing with bracelets, too. So fun. Need that energy to get ready for the holiday season. :)