Friday, September 6, 2013

Made Possible By Advil

Y'all, yesterday was one of those days.  What I thought was a mild headache when I woke up turned into something that felt like a small herd of elephants had taken up residence in my skull.

So even though I had planned on spending the day in close and meaningful communication with my beads, I spent it instead piled up on the bed, eagerly awaiting the next dose of Advil.

By the evening, I was able to move both body and head without muttering words that would have made my grandmother blush.  And of course, there's really no better therapy to feel better than to do something you love...so here's what came from my therapeutic beading last night.  Nothing terribly complex, but they made me happy -- I hope they bring a smile to you, too!




Better beading through pharmeceuticals, that's what it was...

6 comments:

Alice said...

Beautiful! My favorite is the first pair. I'm glad your headache didn't ruin your creativity. I hope it's all gone now so you can enjoy your weekend.

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Bobbie,
I am so glad the advil helped with your headache, because it allowed you to make these beautiful earrings. I love the ones with the tila beads.
Therese

Christine Altmiller said...

so pretty ~ and so sorry what was to be a lovely day of beading got sidetracked my that darn head of yours! hope it stays away, Bobbie!

AntiquityTravelers said...

argh! I hate those kinda headaches! I get them too ... but I lose my vision, so beading is out of the question! so glad you could at least bead - and such pretty little ones at that!

Patti Vanderbloemen said...

Sorry you had such an episode! Your earrings are fabulous - particularly the first pair! Love them!

Unknown said...

Love all of these, but especially the tila/dagger combos. Fun!