Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Cooking Up Some Fun

Bead Soup Blog Party


Hooray for Lori Anderson, the hostess with the most-est who wrangles hundreds of beaders together for her famous Bead Soup Blog Parties!  BSBH #6 is coming up, and I'm so happy to have been paired with the lovely Alice of Alice Dreaming.  We're in the third reveal group on August 25.

Alice and I have been swapping some emails to get to know each other better, but I knew we'd get along when she said she's never met a bead she didn't like (okay, I'm paraphrasing, but you get the idea!)

Look at some of her beautiful creations (these pictures are all from her blog):



"Little Villa" from May's Art Bead Scene challenge - I remember really
liking this necklace, and now I get to swap with it's creator! 

Our sensibilities seem to be pretty similar, but our styles are different enough that this should be interesting.

Can't wait to start cooking up some bead soup for Miss Alice!

4 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Oh boy Bobbie, Alice is a lovely person. Even though I have not met her in person, we have been swapping blog comments for a while now, much like you and I. I am sure Alice will do up whatever soup ingredients you send her to be very tasty.
Therese

Alice said...

Aww, I'm blushing! I've been working overtime at my job and can't seem to find the time to get a post up. Maybe tomorrow......

I'm so excited about my second Bead Soup Blog Party!

Karen Williams said...

Hey Bobbie, We'll be in the same Bead Soup reveal! Yeah!

Looks like you and Alice are going to have a lot of fun together! My partner's Judy of Three Red Beads - need to do an intro like this for her! :)

CraftyHope said...

Like Therese, I've been chatting with Alice for a bit too and am sure that the two of you will definitely cook up some yummy soup. Can't wait to see what the two of you come up with! :)