Thursday, March 3, 2011

Drunk on Soup

Have you been Bead Soup-ing?

Do you know what Bead Soup is?

If you do, then you know exactly what I mean. I've spent many happy hours over the past week, getting bleary eyed and incredibly inspired, enjoying the beading creativity of 210 artists. The list of blogs I'm following has exploded.

And if you don't know what I'm talking about, get thee to Lori Anderson's Pretty Things blog, http://www.lorianderson.blogspot.com/ and check it out. You'll be glad you did.
What a fabulous idea. What a great way to spend several hours, filling up on eye candy (watch me mix those food metaphors!), reading blogs, finding new artists to enjoy.
It sent me back to the bead table with a renewed sense of fun and possibility. Last night, I tackled a project that's been sitting, partially done and taunting me, for weeks.
So if you were part of the Bead Soup Blog Party, thank you for sharing your artistry, your creativity, and your sense of humor.
And look for me in August, when I hope to be swimming in the soup with everyone else!

No comments: