Friday, February 10, 2012

Challenge of Music





When Erin of Tesoro Trovati announced a challenge involving music, how could I pass it up?

Seriously. My business name is Beadsong Jewelry.  If I didn't try to play along, I should just take myself out back, give myself a good talking to and perhaps apply a swift kick to my own derriere.

And no one wants to see that. 

So this weekend I'll be playing at the work table, trying to create something that embodies my reaction to a favorite song or piece of music.

I've got so many ideas, and so many directions this can go, I suspect that the greatest challenge of this challenge will be weeding through all the possibilities and honing in on one.

Not a bad way to spend the weekend, eh?

Have a great weekend yourself - I hope it involves lots of fun and creativity for you!

3 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Yea! Glad you are playing too!
See you at the hop.
Therese

KJ said...

Actually if you ever try to kick your own derriere make sure to share the video. :)

Yes, the challenge fits you and I am sure you will rise to it.

Sarah Sequins said...

This challenge really is right up your alley, isn't it?

Have fun creating this weekend! I spent all of Saturday in Chicago, but I'm hoping today will be a crafty day for me, too. :)