Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Up To My Ears In Soup

It's been one of those weeks.  I haven't had a chance to sit down and work my way through the Bead Soup Blog Hop until tonight, and I've only made a dent in all the gorgeousness.

And while I was sorry my name wasn't drawn as one of the 200 participants in this Hop, I realize now that it was a blessing.  One more thing on my plate over the past couple of weeks, and my head would have exploded.

And no one wants to clean that up.

See you around the hop!

3 comments:

KJ said...

It takes quite some time to make it through the soup.

Unknown said...

hi Bobbie I got your comment about resin. My Ice never set up, when I asked the Slk fb page I was told that when it is cool(65 degrees) one component is heavier than the other so they didn't come out of the syringe evenly & can't be saved. I will try again w/ the envirotex & post about that . Thanks for reaading!

CraftyHope said...

I absolutely know the feeling! I JUST an hour ago got through all the blogs that have posted for the bead soup hop. And now. . .I'm working my way through all the other blogs I've been neglecting(like yours). YIKES! It's my mission tonight to clear out my feed-reader if it kills me!
Best of luck on your bead soup progress.