Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving, Or What Happens After The Pie

Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you are spending the day the way you wish.

In our house, the table is nearly set

The serving pieces are ready for the bird and the sides
even if the photo loaded sideways....
and after the pie (we're split evenly between pumpkin and pecan in our family), the dishes are washed (or at least piled artistically in the sink), and we're all sprawled like beached whales on the sofa watching football, here's what Mama will be doing:

mwahahahha!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving to each of you.  I am thankful for the joy, laughs, inspiration, and eye candy each of you have shared with me here through the past year.

Now, go eat some pie!!

8 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Bobbie, to you and your family. I have a beading project lined up for after I am stuffed too!
Therese

Alice said...

Your table looks lovely!!! And I noticed you snuck some beads in there too!!

Have a Blessed Thanksgiving.

KJ said...

Enjoy your day and your family Bobbie.

gaga4graphix said...

Oh, how delicious your bead dishes look! I'll have a little taste of each. ;-) Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

AntiquityTravelers said...

Happy Thanksgiving! That is exactly what I am doing! After cooking all day, cleaning up ... I'm officially 'off duty' and beading my heart out :)

Lois Moon said...

I hope you got to sit and bead while someone else washed those dishes! Happy Thanksgiving.

Karen Williams said...

Happy Thanksgiving Bobbie! Hope you did indeed get some beading in!

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

I just did eat some pie! running a bit on the late side, but I really DO love pecan pie! :) xox

Happy Thanksgiving!
jean