Monday, November 16, 2015

Winter Expo Preparations



Over the weekend, I tagged, bagged, and delivered over 70 pieces of jewelry for a month-long show and sale at the Evanston Art Center. Yes, that's 70+ pieces - 39 pairs of earrings, 31 necklaces, and 4 bracelets. Whew!  There's a little bit of everything here - big fancy statement pieces to simple fun pendants.

This is a juried show, and I'm still relatively new to the area, so I'm especially excited to be part of this event. For more information, go here.

If you're in the area, please come see the show!  Below are some of the pieces included:

Earrings, earrings, earrings!




5 comments:

Christine Altmiller said...

You will sell out!
That first necklace is gorgeous! What a beauty ~ love all the greys.

Karin Slaton said...

Wow, Bobbie! Congratulations on being juried into this Art show. Beautiful pieces - I'm especially in love with your perfect-in -every-way-gray freeform necklace. Would so love to see it in person.

AntiquityTravelers said...

Beautiful! and how exciting! Evanston is supposed to be a pretty posh area .... hope the sales are brisk and your show is a big success!

Unknown said...

Hi Bobbie,
I almost did this Evanston show. But figured that 8 galleries was enough for this holiday season. Hope it works out wonderfully for you!

And, if you want my list of Michigan galleries, for next year, let me know!

KJ said...

Wow that is a lot of pieces. A juried show lasting for a month sounds optimal. I hope you do well.

I love the free form peyote piece in the neutral colors.