Friday, March 25, 2011

Puffy Peyote Triangles in Search of Loving Home


This weekend is my local artisans' guild spring show (ironic, since it's supposed to snow tonight...)

This is one of the pieces I'd love to send home with someone. I think it would look fabulous with an Easter dress. Or a rocking pair of jeans. Or a great, floaty, linen blouse.

Amazonite is such a delicious gemstone. This color would have been one of the crayons I wore down to the nub first out of every fresh box of Crayolas. It reminds me of the glorious color of the Gulf Coast water in the early morning sunshine. It makes me warm and happy. And since it's supposed to be 40 degrees outside tomorrow, warm is good.

The sculptural peyote triangles are puffy and so tactile, they feel spectacular against your skin. Silky, slinky, and seriously seductive. In the most proper, ladylike way, of course.

I've gone some changing up on my booth setup, too, so tomorrow I'll have some pictures of the new incarnation.

Y'all have a great weekend!

No comments: