Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Project That Ate My Bead Table


A couple of days ago, I was talking about a project that had started modestly but had grown to be much larger and more involved than I had imagined.

I promised to keep everyone updated on the progress of the thing. Yes, it's a way to give you a glimpse into the madness that passes for my creative process.

But really, it was a way to hold myself accountable to make progress on this thing that has been sitting on my bead table, mocking me in its incompleteness. I mean, if I promised to show you how it's coming along, it had better be coming along, right?

So here are the watch faces, all bezeled and ready to be made into a fabulous necklace.

Yeah, now to go figure out some fabulous....stay tuned!

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Oh my word, how cute are those! Oh, I can't wait to see the end result now!

Christine Altmiller said...

wow! i am blown away by this idea and the beauty of it. timeless :-)

Anonymous said...

So beautiful... I cant wait to see how it all turns out... Thanks for letting me stop by... Have a wonderful day!